500,000 THB to 250,000,000 THB

More Search Options

500 THB to 500,000 THB

More Search Options
We found 0 results. View results
Your search results

Villa One BED One Bath 238 SQM Near Bangrak Beach

21,000,000 THB
in
bangrak koh samui, ,
add to favorites
139
Description

The property offers a spacious and usable area of 238 Sq.m, which includes a luxurious swimming pool for relaxation and entertainment. Situated on a land size of 63.11 Sq.wha, this modern residence boasts 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a comfortable living room, and a well-equipped kitchen. Additionally, the convenience of having a washing machine and dryer adds to the appeal of this property.

In terms of payment, the initial booking amount ranges from 1,000,000 to 2,000,000 THB, providing flexibility for potential buyers. Upon booking, the signing contract requires a 30% payment, with the remaining 70% due as the final payment.

For those interested in purchasing this property, the option of a leasehold for 30 years is available, with the registration process facilitated at the land office. Furthermore, a long lease option for partial land and building is offered, providing an alternative to the traditional subdivision title deed.

This property presents an attractive opportunity for individuals seeking a modern and well-appointed living space with the added benefit of a private swimming pool. With flexible payment terms and purchasing options, it is a compelling choice for those looking to invest in a desirable residence.

maintenance fee is 120,000 thb a year for which you get a gardener, security 24 hours, CCTV, common area lighting, garbage collection service, car park, common area fitness, swimming pool, and swimming pool cleaning once a week.

Address: bangrak koh samui
City:
Area:
Country: Thailand
Open In Google Maps
Property Id : 32160
Price: 21,000,000 THB
Property Size: 238.00 m2
Bedrooms: 1
Bathrooms: 1
Other Features
Air Conditioners
Fully fitted kitchen
Fully furnished
Garage
Kettle
Microwave

Similar Listings

Buy

3 Bed 160 SQM Villa Choeng Mon 50 M from Bea...

17,950,000 THB
Bedrooms3
Baths3
Size160.00 m2
3 Bedrooms
3 Baths
160.00 m2
Located in the sought-after area of Choeng Mon in Ko Samui, this tropical style 3-bedroom pool villa offers a luxurious [more]
Located in the sought-after area of Choeng Mon in Ko Samui, this tropical style 3-bedroom pool villa [more]
17,950,000 THB
Buy

3 BED 3 Bath Mae Nam Pool Villa

9,950,000 THB
Bedrooms3
Baths3
Size264.00 m2
3 Bedrooms
3 Baths
264.00 m2
Experience the tranquil allure of Mae Nam, Koh Samui, through this extraordinary villa offering an idyllic lifestyle in [more]
Experience the tranquil allure of Mae Nam, Koh Samui, through this extraordinary villa offering an i [more]
9,950,000 THB
Buy

Contemporary 4-Bedroom, 5-Bathroom Villa

11,900,000 THB
Bedrooms4
Baths5
Size300.00 m2
4 Bedrooms
5 Baths
300.00 m2
For Sale: Contemporary 4-Bedroom, 5-Bathroom Villa Discover this modern 4-bedroom villa with a chic design, ideally loca [more]
For Sale: Contemporary 4-Bedroom, 5-Bathroom Villa Discover this modern 4-bedroom villa with a chic [more]
11,900,000 THB
Buy

3 Bed Villa 4 Bath Choeng Mon 331 SQM

25,000,000 THB
Bedrooms3
Baths4
Size331.00 m2
3 Bedrooms
4 Baths
331.00 m2
Located in the prestigious Prime North East region of Koh Samui, this exquisite villa offers breathtaking views of Choen [more]
Located in the prestigious Prime North East region of Koh Samui, this exquisite villa offers breatht [more]
25,000,000 THB

84 listings

Contact Me

Schedule a showing?

Compare Listings